Summary: Supervises and coordinates Quality related activities of AKG North American Operations, Inc. Quality Department personnel engaged in inspecting and testing assembled or partially assembled heat exchange coolers and components throughout production. Applies knowledge of Quality Assurance, Engineering, CMM programming, Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, and ISO-9001:2015 standards and
Summary: Develop, implement, and audit safety program for factory operations. Essential Functions:
1. Develop and maintain factory safety policy and support the safety manager.
2. Conduct safety inspection and audits.
3. Conduct analyses that include trend and root cause research.
4. Lead Investigations into accidents and mishaps.
5. Create reports to inform factory leadership on all